Parts Replacement Experts
When temperatures drop in the winter, your heater is indispensable. You always hope it won’t break down when you need it most. Each component of your heater relies on every other part to run efficiency, and if one part breaks down, your whole system can crash. This leaves you without heat and with diminished comfort levels. Heating parts need to be repaired or replaced to make sure your heater is performing efficiently. You can always count on a prompt response from DENCO HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING for heater parts replacement in Southlake, TX. We are the trusted professionals you can rely on no matter what part needs to be repaired or replaced. For fast, effective repairs, all you need to do is call (817) 691-6014.
Ensuring Your Heater Performs at Peak Levels
No matter whether you have a gas or electric heater, or even a heat pump, every part has to work at a high level of efficiency so it works whenever you need it most. Signing up for one of DENCO HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING‘s annual maintenance plans can help with this, but if any part fails, your system will not function right. If that’s the case, for maximum efficiency, you need skilled professionals for reliable heater parts replacement in Southlake, TX. You can also get help from us 24/7 in emergency situations by calling (817) 691-6014.
Our team supplies our repair and replacement services for every heater part:
- Circuit control board: The electronic brains of your HVAC system that regulates the whole system and runs diagnostics. When it malfunctions, it can disrupt your whole system.
- ECM motors: In newer systems, these motors regulate airflow. They can be set for fixed or variable speeds. Our technicians are well-trained in the latest technologies.
- Gas valve: These valves are essential. They regulate the gas flow and pressure in the system. Too much or too little pressure can lead to serious and dangerous problems with your gas furnace, including gas leaks.
- Hard start kits: This is an electrical component attached to the condenser that can quickly start the compressor if there is ever any trouble starting it.
- Heat exchangers: This is one of the most important parts of your heater because it’s the part that warms the air.
- Heat pumps: You use heat pumps year-round for heating in the winter and cooling in the summer. Regular service and any required repairs will keep them performing efficiently. Any worn parts on heat pumps use more energy to keep the system running, which costs you more in utility expenses.
- Heater capacitors: You have two types of capacitors in your HVAC system, start capacitors that manage the energy to keep the system running, and run capacitors that manage electricity flow through fan motors.
- Hot surface igniter: Igniters are used on some gas furnaces instead of pilot lights. They last three to five years before needing to be replaced.
- Inducer motor: These are the motors for inducer fans that circulate air in your heater. The fans also prevent burners from clogging with soot.
- Pressure switch: These switches are safety devices for gas furnaces that control exhaust gases, preventing them from escaping into the home.
- HVAC relay: These switches create the power supply to the blower motor, and perform as an on/off switch for the heating cycle.
- HVAC thermostat: Thermostats are your temperature control center for your HVAC system used for both heating and cooling your home or business. When your thermostat malfunctions, you’re likely going to see your whole system stop operating. Problems with thermostats can range from faulty wiring to a bad battery. Upgrading your thermostat to a smart thermostat will give you more efficient temperature control.
Anytime you have problems with your heater or HVAC system, whether it’s heater parts replacement or a full system failure, you never have to worry about expensive repairs when you get help from DENCO HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING. Our prices are very affordable, and we provide several financing options. You can get help even if you have bad credit. Some services can be financed for up to five years. We also provide excellent warranty coverage for parts and labor and offer annual service and maintenance plans. Good maintenance is key to keeping your parts running efficiently.
Give Us a Call Today
If your gas or electric furnace is malfunctioning and you need fast, effective heater parts replacement in Southlake, TX, rely on the trusted local professionals at DENCO HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING for the highest-quality service. Set up a time to get an estimate or book a service call by phoning (817) 691-6014.
- Circuit Control Board Replacement Give us a call to ensure your circuit control board is working properly.
- ECM Motors Replacement Our techs are trained to repair ECM motors.
- Gas Valve Replacement Call us for expert gas valve replacement.
- Hard Start Kits Replacement A hard start kit will keep your compressor running.
- Heat Exchanger Replacement Replace your heat exchanger to ensure you get warm air from your heater.
- Heat Pump Repair/Replacement Give us a call to repair or replace your heat pump.
- Heater Capacitors Replacement We can make sure your capacitors are supplying plenty of energy.
- HVAC Hot Surface Igniter Replacement Call us to replace your igniter to keep your furnace operating correctly.
- HVAC Inducer Motor Replacement We are the team to call for inducer motor replacement.
- HVAC Pressure Switch Replacement Call us when your pressure switch needs to be replaced.
- HVAC Relay Replacement We can replace your faulty relay switch
- HVAC Thermostat Repair, Replace & Upgrade Give us a call to repair or upgrade your thermostat.